2 March 2014

Paris Fashion Week A/W 2014- day 2 review

Here are some of the designers that presented their proposals on the second day of Paris Fashion Week Autumn/Winter 2014 Ready to Wear collection:

Christophe Lemaire - A collection full of knitwear where the outfits were layered in monochrome shades such as khaki, navy and black. A chic and classic very collection appropriate for the unpredictable weather in Europe.

Damir Doma - A collection that combines colors and texture. The outfit’s shapes are a mix of chic and sporty with a special attention to details.

Guy Laroche - The collection palette was army green, brown and black. The silhouettes were a mix of military style with quite feminine details such as ruffled skirts cut from thick leather.

Dries Van Noten - A collection made with plenty vibrant colours such as magenta, green yellow and orange with strong and funny prints. This was a collection was a clear mirror of a combination between a casual and a chic looks.

- - - - - - - - - - 

Aqui estão alguns designers e as suas propostas do segundo dia da Semana da Moda em Paris Outono/Inverno 2014 Colecção Pronto-a-Vestir.


Christophe Lemaire - Uma colecção feita à base do trabalho de malhas, onde as mesmas são colocadas em camadas em tons monocromáticos como por exemplo verde caqui, azul e preto. Uma colecção clássica e chique mas ao mesmo tempo apropriada para o tempo imprevisto na Europa.

Damir Doma - Uma coleção que com jogos feitos por cores e texturas. As formas da colecção são um misto de chique e desportivo.

Guy Laroche - A paleta de cores da coleção foi feita à base de verde tropa, castanho e preto. As silhuetas são um misto de estilo militar com pormenores bastante femininos, tais como saias com folhos em pele.

Dries Van Noten - Uma coleção de cores vibrantes tais como a magenta, o verde, o amarelo e o laranja, fazem com que esta tenha um ar bastante divertido. É uma colecção que sem dúvida que representa uma combinação entre o estilo casual e o chique.



           Guy LarocheDries Van Noten

        Images from Indigitalimages








4 comments:

  1. Very nice blog =)

    http://sissihope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much. I want to ask if you could join my blog, and I will follow you back. Thank you for your comment.

      XX Fi

      Delete
  2. I have been loving all of the fashion week coverage too! I've been covering so many of the shows. I really like your blog though! I'm glad that I found it! It would be nice if you could stop by both of my blogs sometime too (I'm from England) and I post my outfits and personal style on Raindrops of Sapphire and general fashion from celebs and brands on The Fashion Supernova! I hope you have a lovely day and I'm looking forward to your next post :) :)

    Raindrops of Sapphire
    The Fashion Supernova

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your comment. I have started following you. Would you please follow me back and join me at my site?

      Thank you
      XX Fi

      Delete