23 February 2014

I wish....

I love this Lulu Guinness wheel case.

With this kind of case, I am certain that my trips would taste different.

They have it in several colours, such as pink, black, white and red. The inside is in a glamorous black and white stripe pattern.

What else can I say....I love them ;)

Bon Voyage ;)


Eu adoro estas malas da Lulu Guinness.

Com este tipo de malas estou convencida que as minhas viagens irão ter outro sabor.

As mesmas estão disponíveis em cor-de-rosa, preto, branco e vermelho. O interior é também ele glamoroso, sendo este com um padrão às riscas em preto e branco.

Que mais posso dizer....eu adoro-as

Bon Voyage ;)


4 comments:

  1. Pretty! I like the striped interior, but I'd be scared about getting it dirty.

    x. jill
    beck daily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes and baggage handlers aren't known for their care.

      XX Fi

      Delete
  2. Lulu Guinness do some amazing pieces!

    Kirsten x

    www.cocosouth.com
    https://www.facebook.com/cocosouthblog

    ReplyDelete
  3. The difficulty of this brand is to choose what do you don't want to buy...lol
    Thank you for your comment, let's stay in touch.

    XX Fi

    ReplyDelete